Analogue IO in Mitsubishi GX

Richard250891

I'm creating a programme offline (as a training exaple, there is no physical PLC to connect to), and I can't figure out how to use any Analogue Inputs or Outputs at all.

In the PLC Parameter I/O Assignment, I've listen the different modules where I would expect them to be placed, including the Analoge modules, but when I try to move a value to them, I get an error message (Device setting is wrong etc.)

I'm guessing that there is a really obvious step that I have missed out somewhere, but I can't find anything in any of the manuals or online videos that cover this?

I'm using Melsoft series Developer GX V7.01 with a Q02(H) type PLC set for this programme.

Thanks in advance, sorry if this is a really obvious mistake, I'm very new to PLC programming in general, and even less experienced with Mitsubishi software.

for analogue you need to use the FROM and TO functions
Also you need to Enable each of the analogues for those cards.
if you are just trying to simulate - simply use a register and assume it has either the raw or scaled analogue information.