Animated Avatars

godfrey

How do you make your animated avatar? Do you copy it from somewhere? Do you make it yourself with VB or something? I'd like to make one myself.

Use your favorite search engine and type in "GIF animator". You'll find lotsa software (and freeware) that can be used to make animated icons.

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i am looking for an animated SVG water pump and pipes with water flow indicator if possible. Send them to my email or attach them here...
Replies
Views
I am trying to make a fan and some dampers in the shape of long rectangles move. I am successful at rotating the rectangles to simulate dampers...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use the Animated Image to use 4 different images using 4 different tags. I know i can just layer them and display them when active...
Replies
Views
I searched the net high and low for any info about an animated gif for my HMI. Anyone have any luck? I just get a static image when I add it to my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom