Any techs here from R.P.?

Hi sir,
I need to configure a CS3000 system, but I am having problems simulating the HIS. I cannot see the faceplates in the virtual HIS when I call up the control window. If I click on tag assignment I can see the tagnames but if I press ok, it tells me that the specified tag does not exist.
Do you know how I can solve this?

Thank you,

CSbuilder

Count me in!

Automation Engineer- Siemens,ABB,Omron PLC,Safety sytem and sensor(SICK), Emerson instrumentation and control engineer(Integrator.
Telecom and SCADA Engineer- Saudi Electricity Company (Distribution)

Good luck to all!!!!

Regards(y)

Sherwin

kabayan, im also from philippines. Im in the automation sector before specializing in siemens plc's and VFD's. now im a bit off
track because im servicing mitsubishi CNC's. If you have questions on Siemens PLC and VFD or even in Mitsubishi NC's just give me a message.

danieluy said:
interruptedz,

are you working for an integrator company or for company importing Mitsubishi CNCs?

Im working for the Mitsubishi Meldas CNC Service Center in the Philippines. Im previously worked for a Siemens Integrator.