Any who has experience with Westermo TD-29 Multidrop 2-Wire modems?

amkleist

Hi,

I'm looking for some who has experience working with the Westermo TD-29 Multidrop Modems.

I'm having a system with an KEPServer OPC and I'm communication with several Mitsubishi FX PLC's over Westermo TD-29 modems - communication are running, but there are just way to much data collision between the TD-29!

Please let me know if any have experience with these modules.

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hi, I am looking to program a mitsubishi robot to track a part on a conveyor based on an initial vision inspection. Has anyone performed anything...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for people using a IBH Soft PLC S5 to exchange some expierences. I've got some questions about gaps, cycle times and the...
Replies
Views
Background: We have a crushed stone stacker, running on rails, three 7.5 hp traversing drive motors fed from one size 3 reversing starter, 3...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question but I need expert help on this. My FactoryTalk stopped communicating with the server its hosted on. I had an error stating...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom