Anyone here have Bosch experience?

Lovell

Hi all,

I am experienced with Rockwell by have recently encountered a Bosch PLC. It’s an IndraControls XM21 V14. I installed the software and logged in with the most recent PLC file open. It gave me a warning that there are differences and my options were to download or abort. In Rockwell download means overwrite PLC. Does anyone know what it mean in Bosch PLC. I could not go online, there does not seem to be a correlate option.

Never worked with XM2 but I think it should be Codesys V2.3 platform. It means overwrite. You can backup/read project (Online-Login then Read file from PLC).

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I need to work on a GE series 5 PLC which need DOS based Logic Master 5, it seems like nowhere I can purchase this software anymore...
Replies
Views
We run multiple products on our machines, which means we have multiple robot programs that we swap to, due to the points for the robots having to...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to increase torque to the desired level w/o the motor just sitting there shaking itself to death. I can only get 80 foot lbs after...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, One of my clients sent in their rotameter for their V10K chlorinator in for refurbishment, and now that it's back and re-installed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom