ArchestrA IDE I/O Device

TheColt46

So I'm trying to enable history for a tag that is being used to display PPH on InTouch. I was able to locate the tagPath by finding the display through WindowMaker, however, the tag does not show up as an I/O device on ArchestrA. Any ideas on how to find this tag's attributes so that I can enable history?

Does the tag reference a DI object or a user defined object? Can you search for it in ArchestrA with Ctrl+F? Make sure to unselect the check boxes in search criteria so the search results aren't limited.

Similar Topics

Hey! In my previous queries on how to handle an OPC server like RSLinx in the ArchestrA IDE galaxy, I have succeeded and the answer was to just...
Replies
Views
Hey there! I have a query regarding the configuration of the OPC data server in the ArchestrA Galaxy, I understand that when the data server does...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! I'm having problems at deploying a data server on the application server created in ArchestrA. Well, I'm using an emulated PLC with...
Replies
Views
The application is not getting deployed after a power failure. After the power got restored, I tried to deploy an updated instance but the...
Replies
Views
I utilize the IDE to develop and save graphics and to develop and publish the application. I’m I missing out on a lot by shying away from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom