Arduino PLC IDE Released

The AutomationDirect P1AM-100 runs an ARM core already compatible with the underlying LogicLab framework of the Arduino PLC. It wouldn’t be a stretch to see it being a software target coupled with P1000 I/O.

Fair on the voltage point. I’m probably used to (spoiled by) Phoenix’s rock solid QUINT4.
I prefer QUINT PSU also, but often I need to trim voltage up in order to provide good voltage to sensors that are remote because of voltage drop in cables, or I need to put the new PLC in old machine that has old type, big power supply with transformer and Graetz bridge. I think that putting 25V as limit is error in design, due to inexperience in manufacturing environment, and I hope/think that it will be corrected soon. Because of that I have signed in the waiting list for OPTA, as I have used many of Finder's equipment and it is very robust and I think very good positioned from beginning.

Haven't gotten any new info about developing embedded functions and comms libraries. Been exploring the underlying stuff and how it's pieced together.

PLC IDE Tools 0.29 was released. Looks to possibly correct I/O mis-mapping. I'll test later.

Getting closer to figuring out how to build IDE embedded features, plugins, and a comm stack.

I’m working on my test panel for the rest of the evening and my chief gripe about the PMC is that the terminals only (and barely) accept 18AWG wire. Had to dig deep in storage to find correct color wire to land.