Are FactoryMation and Automation Direct Breakers good?

Plcdude2021

I'm thinking about using either in an upcoming project and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with either. What are your thoughts on breakers from either place?

Some of the breakers @ Automation Direct are Eaton, even the big molded case breakers that say Automation Direct on them.
I use Eaton breakers all the time

I'm thinking about using either in an upcoming project and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with either. What are your thoughts on breakers from either place?

When I used to work for Automation Direct we sold Eaton direct and private label as well as Fuji. I think everything labeled automation direct now is Eaton.