Array Sorting Question In Logix 5000

chitwoodb

Hello, I need some ideas on how to sort an array. I have 3 1d arrays in a udt with a length of 101. Lets call them XAxis[0-100],YAxis[0-100],and Punch[0-100] the first two (X and Y have position data in them and the third Selects which punch (1,2,or 3)

Xaxis Yaxis Punch
2.5 2.2 1
2.7 2.2 3
2.3 2.2 2
2 2.2 1

I need to sort the x axis in sequential order as well as move the Yaxis and Punch arrays accordingly.

Any Ideas???? I know the srt function works for one dimension but how do I index the other two with the first.

Array Sorting

Screen_Clip.png
ScreenClip.png

Sorry, the formatting messed up my table. Here is a screenclip of the table in question.

Any help would be greatly appreciated