Arrays in PanelView

Burch

Good Morning,

Within my PLC program (CLX) I created an array of UDTs.

From my HMI (PanelView), I would like to add values to each parameter of the UDT within the array...

Problem is, I do not see the array in the Tag list when I goto Connections for my Numeric Display Properties.

I did refresh the folder.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks,

Burch

Hi Burch,

Are you seeing any tags?

If so, your array should show up in the left column (Folders) when you expand the PLC shortcut and/or online/offline. Once you drill into your UDT far enough for single elements to show, then you will see them on the right side ("Contents of").

-Benaiah

Similar Topics

I have an application where I have a list object with 255 states. Each state has an embedded variable pointing to an integer in the SLC. This...
Replies
Views
Two questions for GE/Emerson e.g. PACSystemsRX3i (CPE330): 1. Is it possible to use 2D arrays inside a function as a local member? (I can only...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is pretty basic but I'm struggling to find an efficient solution. I have a float value of let say 666.555 that I want to move / split...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've been using the answers in this forum for a while now, so thank you. Usually I can find the answer I'm looking for with a basic...
Replies
Views
Hello, first time poster here! A belated "thank you" for the direction I've already received from this forum! So, can I do this? Move value 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom