ascII to string ml1400

coreys

I have a Keyence SR650 barcode reader hooked up to a ML1400 plc using Ethernet. I can successfully send commands and am reading the read data from it into an A21(ascii) file using message commands. I can see the scanned characters from the barcode in the file as long as it's displayed in ascii format. I want to take these characters and convert them to a string but none of the ascii commands seem to do the job. Anybody have any suggestions ?

Capture1.jpg

Similar Topics

I have a Horner PLC that is reading Ascii string from a device. When the device responds, it responds with the hex value in Ascii. I need to...
Replies
Views
HI Guys So i am trying to write a real SINt or DINT value into a string tag. If in string browser I write it manually, no problem. But how can I...
Replies
Views
Have an unusual one here, guys... I have a remote machine that is sending my 1769-L33ER five 16-bit integers that represent 10 ASCII characters...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, A few days ago I was tasked with converting an old panelview 1400e to a panelview plus 7 application. Everything went well except...
Replies
Views
hi, i try to capture barcode data using UDT with SINT ascii array. i have all the data i need but it in array format, how can i convert to 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom