ASCII to Zebra ZT230

HoldHud

I have an L24ER-QB1B with a 1769-ASCII card in slot number 4. I'm looking to send data to this zebra printer after every completed sequence. I'm a novice at programming, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You need a Zebra Programming Language (ZPL) manual and send the correct commands.

I'm sure you'll find examples easily.

Similar Topics

Hello all, Have an interesting problem today. My PLC program is building the content of a 2d matrix barcode and sending the data to a Zebra 105SL...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've spent 2 days trying to print a barcode from CH0 of a ML1100 to a Zebra LP2824 printer. I can see the output string using...
Replies
Views
Hi, We couldn’t find anything specific, so am starting a new thread. I’m trying to migrate a config from a ML1400 to a micro820 & am experiencing...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to import addresses and symbols from a PanelBuilder32 application into the RSLogix 5 Address/Symbol database - however each time I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom