Automated plc backup

Facu2998

Hello,

I wanted to know if there is software that performs automatic backups and version checking. Additionally, it should support multiple brands of PLCs. Ideally, it should not be either AssetCentre or Octoplant/Version Dog by Auvesy-MDT.

Thanks in advance.

For years, Auvesy and MDT were the two major players in that space, and then they recently merged.

For OEM use cases newcomer ***** is reportedly pretty good, but for End User use cases I don't think it's as strong.

What don't Assetcenter/Octoplant do that you need? If the problem is cost, I think that's just enterprise software.

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, Please i would like to know how i can do backup of about 4 PLCs (AB PLC 5/40): 1. Normally 2. Automated \online back from a single...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm fairly new to the PLC world and am currently working on designing a portion of a ladder logic diagram for a group project. I was...
Replies
Views
Hey guys ! I am new to this forum. So, I hope you guys don't mind my noobiness :p . I am working on my Final Year Project which aims to design...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Finally my final year project was successful done. Here i attached the video to share with all of you. I would like to give special...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with building an inventory of all of our automation devices across multiple large sites. Most of our hardware is Rockwell and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom