Automation Licence Manager problem

Krcedinac

Hello,

I am trying to help my coleague... Siemens software is installed on the Lap Top, everything was working fine until few days ago Simatic Manager reported error message "Can not establish connection to the Automation License Manager Service". When you try to start ALM it gives also error mesage:"The Automation License Manager Service" has not been started". We tried to reinstall software few times but it is always the same.
Does anyone have idea what happened and how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Let me suggest a solution,

Use the Windows Restore: Start->All Programs->Accessories->System tools->System restore.
Then restore your system to the date when everything worked fine

Thanks JesperMP,

It helped a lot, I had to delet DB but now it works. I am very happy that I found this forum.

🍺