S7 automation licence manager V3.1

Shaks

Dear All
I have typical problem of loading S7 ALM V3.1, I completely removed all the Siemns applications like S7 v5.4,Automation licence manager v3.1,S5,CFC,SCL,PLCsim,Siwarex etc etc.during re-installation I can see the two of the items are highlighted those are acrobat and Automation licence manager.I could not under stand why? even I deleted the siemnes registry from the edit registry.
When I start loading the S7 all teh componet loads but when the ALM start loading it will stom in middle saying wizard interupted before ALM could be installed.your system has not been modified.to complete the installation run the setup again.
Can any one please help in this regard?
what are other area where the ALM loaded in the drive c other than the Siemns folder

If you are on S7 v5.4 you probably should give ALM V4.0 Service Pack 2 a try.

I'm running 3.1 at the mo, V4.0 had issues with XP SP3, i wonder if the service pack has fixed them?

for an installing problem with win cc flex i ran a registry cleaner tool before re installing my laptop and it solved the problem

i deleted it but you probably still can find it at Siemens.com/s7-300