Avery Weightronix ZM series to Omron CJ with Ethernet IP

djpjd

Has anyone had success communicating between the Avery ZM series of weight indicators and Omron CJ PLCs? I can easily do setups when provided with a working EDS file but Averys EDS that is available is basically an empty shell with no parameters. I am not good with creating my own EDS even with EZ EDS. I have gone over all the information and the setup in the indicator is all looked after , I just cant seem to make the connection in Network configurator without a working EDS. It is not as simple as Allen Bradleys setup.

Similar Topics

I have several Avery scale units and they are configured as Generic Ethernet modules, and I am actually reading the data fine for the weight...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I purchased an Avery Weigh-Tronix - ZM301-SD1 to weigh a tote. The loadcell is a FLS -250. Below is the color code and...
Replies
Views
Typically we interface to dozens of third-party devices that have Ethernet/IP capability WITH appropriate documentation to set up a GENERIC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 300 series scale (ZM303) that I am trying to connect to a Compactlogix via Ethernet/IP. Manual is sketchy on how to do this and...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to have these by chance? They did not include one with the scale head we are trying to set up. The tech still hasn't emailed me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom