Baldor Series22H Regen drive

Where did you the Motor Voltage of 365. From the motor nameplate that’s posted it clearly shows rated voltage 480
The drive clearly shows 460V I saw no other listing for the 365v that you set it for.
If you really set the available hp of the motor back by 25%.
As I stated before this is a very odd motor it would be best to contact the motor manufacture to get the best settings for this application.
This is a 6 pole motor a 6 pole motor normally has a base speed of 1200 rpm o 60hz system
The name plate shows the Rated Hz as 73.2 that’s odd, most only show the base hz if at all. The motor speed of a 6 pole motor at 73.2hz is 1464 rpm so the rated rpm shown on the name plats would b correct for the Hz listed x slip but this drive is a vector drive so the slip should be much less it would typically be only a few rpm. On a good vector drive there would be no slip.
The normal current for a 480v 3 phase motor is 1.2 amp per hp. In his case it would be 882 amps.
So setting the drive current limit to 1230amps as shown on the name plate could cause some problems.

I noticed the drive is only rated at 600 HP with a FLA of 710amps with a peak amp rating of 1210 amp
Setting the drive above those posted rating could allow the drive to over current and burn out.
When the drive calculates the volts to hertz curve it will use the setting you give it 365 v at 73.3 has
At the 60hz base speed of the motor the voltage would only allow 80% of the 735 hp or 588 hp but if you move the base speed up to 73.2hz at the same 365 v the hp available would be about 470 hp.

To many things on this setup just don’t add up and would require some clarity before doing much more.

For this reason I think it would be wise to have a talk with both the motor and drive manufacture
They can advise you the best way to set this up. Whole the system is running you have time to talk with them before you get back into it.

Um, GaryS... might need to bust out the old motor theory textbooks again.. no induction motor can run with zero slip. If the motor was to rotate at syncronous speed then there would be no rotor current induced and the motor would not spin.

I beg to differ on this one
the motor has an encoder mounted on it and the drive is a vector drive (Flux Vector)
they can produce 100% torque at Zero speed I do it all the time without any problem.
the label on the drive clearly stated vector. a voltage vector drive will regulate the motor speed to about 1% slip without an encoder.

but you are correct a standard induction motor with a standard drive will slip