bechoff plc

emeka

hi guys,
please anyone familiar with using ladder logic on twincat software for bechoff plc. i cant seem to find operands like mov,greater than,less than,cop, e.t.c. please anyone have a material on writing with ladder logic on twincat? cheers

they are located in FB.
if you set a FB in the rung, it will auto say ADD, you can change this to anything you like.
bear in mind that FB need to be declared, and you will need to put any outcome in a variable, as in ladder it is only allowed to have one boolean output.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, So I'm using Twincat 3.1 for a project, after creating the PLC under the Project Tree I created a few tags and a simple Ladder logic...
Replies
Views
pls suggest 1. how i take back up in bechoff ipc 69xx 2. if hd crashed in beckhoff ipc, pls suggest how i installed windows s/w or restore back...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a one problem. I would like to upgrade Mitsubishi PLC Q02 to Q03UDVCPU. I have Q02 program and I change to PLC type and try to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom