Beckhoff CX1000-N000 and serial port

nakuaku

Hi all!

I was wondering if that serial port is available for user programming, or is it only for debug purposes?
I have tried to google tutorials regarding serial port and beckhoff, but all of them seems to refer to separate communication modules.

If that port is usable for communication, can someone post some simple program as skeleton? So port open, reading/writing and close would be enough.

Similar Topics

I am now using cx1010,but confusing about its task configuration.Can anybody send me a little program using event trigger task? Other...
Replies
Views
Help wanted !! I have a Beckhoff CX1000 with Windows XP installed. On a laptop i have installed TwinCAT PLC. From the Laptop I perform a...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom