Beckhoff CX5020 Controller

govind2k9

Hi there,
I am new to beckhoff controllers.I have experience on siemens and allen bradley controllers.
I have Beckhoff controller PC CX5020-0121 running windows embedded standard 32 bit.
I need to run Iconics genesis32 scada on the same beckhoff PC and to establish communication. any ideas/suggestions to configure the communication.

Can i just transfer the installation files to CX controller using usb stick and install the opc server?. I have downloaded the twincat OPC server from beckhoff site.

Similar Topics

Hi i have Beckhoff (CX5020-0120-M310) (profibus master) with TC3.1 and want communicate with Siemens Profibus ET 200S (IM151) DPV1. All modules...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm* new in this forum and new in PLCs. I have question abut Beckhoff CX5020-0121 CPU abut his functional speed, if anyone know infos abut...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Hello sameone have Beckhoff PLC Siemens Sinamics V90 configuration example?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom