Beckhoff Profibus Coupler

Iman

Hi,
Does anyone has experience of faulty BK3150 or any other Beckhoff Profibus coupler?In fact, I think there is an issue with this coupler when we use a new one after a while (ca. 6 months) it breaks without any explicit reason and by buying a new one everything works fine for a while and again problem happens. All the wiring and connection were checked several times. Does anyone has same experience?
Thanks

Similar Topics

Dose anyone have experience with Beckhoff FC3121 profibus master PCIe card connected to Siemens CP342-5 as a profibus slave? The data retrieved...
Replies
Views
Hello all: I am trying to communicate Beckhoff EL6731 as a Profibus Master to Siemens CU320-DP. Whenever I try to scan the Profibus Master the...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I'm a new member, everyone who could pleased show me how to config S7-300 and BK3150 communication, i tried to do it but when i...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, An IPC connected to a Siemens PLC as a slave module. When I restart the PLC while IPC running then PLC can't find the IPC node on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to import a Rockwell/AB EDS to Beckhoff but I'm not sure how to import/install the EDS. It is a PowerFlex 525 EDS. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom