Connecting S7-300(Master) and BK3150(Beckhoff) slave via PROFIBUS

mr.taho91

Hi everybody,
I'm a new member, everyone who could pleased show me how to config S7-300 and BK3150 communication, i tried to do it but when i download config to S7-300 it was not run, and all of LED was flashing...I don't know why? Could you pleased show my mistakes?
Thank you very much!
My skype: mr.taho91 and mail: [email protected]

all leds flashing is usually bad news. what did you do so far?

Goodmorning Boneless, I configurated PLC S7-300 (add BK3150 GSD file, set address, cable:3-3, 8-8 for PROFIBUS cable...but I can't download that configuration to PLC S7-300, Can you help me?pleased...

Check for terminating resistors to start with.
Not sure what "leds flashing" could be anything!!
Start with a hard reset if you have to and re-load the hardware configuration and all of the program blocks.

Hi Bkottaras, i used BK3150 (it;s just a coupler *without PLC*i think i need only to set the address on switch of BK , don;t need config for BK), with Siemens i just config with no program block, then i download again...this time the SF led was on and BUSF led was flashing...@@
i think i should check my PROFIBUS port, Do you have any way to check PROFIBUS port of PLC S7-300 315 2DB?

Last edited:
Once you have downloaded the h/w config to the plc, plug the programming lead into the profibus port instead of the MPI port, re-configure the PG/PC interface to match your profibus settings and you should be able to communicate with the plc.

Hi L D, can you show me how pleased? do you have Skype acc? or email? my skpe name: mr.taho91...it;s very improtant for me, thank you very much !