Connecting to 9300-RADES

stylemismatch

Can someone give me a quick, blow-by-blow description of what needs to be done to connect to a Compact Logix or Control Logix PLC through an Allen Bradley 9300-RADES modem? Will any USB modem work on my end? I'm sure it's pretty simple but I've always done programming in-person. I'm running RSLogix 5000 on a Windows 8 machine.

thanks.

Similar Topics

I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom