beginner PLC programmer. need some help with a program

qqq17

First I'm am using the logixpro trial version form the learning pit.

I'm having some problems with a program. I need some help. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Design a PLC program that will turn on pilot light PL5 (Local:3:O.Data.4) when pushbutton PB4 (Local:1:I.Data.3) {N.O} is pressed and released. When pushbutton PB4 (Local:1:I.Data.3) {N.O} is pressed and released a second time, pilot light PL5 (Local:3:O.Data.4) will turn off. When pushbutton PB4 (Local:1:I.Data.3) {N.O} is pressed and released a third time, pilot light PL5 (Local:3:O.Data.4) will turn on, and have the pattern repeat.

I have tried it out. I just can't seem to figure it out. I don't know how one push button can control the pl to turn on and off. I have tried latches and IMBs.