Beijer E-designer Touch Panel 1101 V1.5

macgioo2

Hi all,

I came across a problem today while downloading a hmi to a Beijer E1101 firmware version V1.5 using E-designer 7.31.

Basically it wouldn't load telling me I did not have the correct firmware version for the screen. I had only up to 1.3x and the screen was 1.5x.

So it asked me if I should abort, tried this a couple of times but it didn't load.

Doing this over ethernet direct to the screen btw!

Anyhu this is all being done on a virtual xp machine mounted onto my new windows 7 machine.

Solution got an actual xp machine with the exact same software and version as mentioned above loaded fine!

I have looked all over for firmware version 1.5x for this screen and can't find it.....anyone know what the problem is, or where I can get the upgrade?

Also does anyone know when Mitsubishi will start to support windows 7?

Thanks

I use Information Designer which is the Beijer version of E-Designer and it seems to work fine on Windows 7, though I always run it as administrator. One other was round that you could have tried is to export the program to a USB stick and use that to transfer the program to the HMI. I find using the USB transfer quicker than using ethernet.

Bryan

Interesting, I didn't even know it had a usb port, it was off-site buried in the customers panel.

Good suggestion though, I will try this as a possible solution next time.

Thanks

If I remember correctly, you can disable firmware checking (check terminal version) on the download popup, also if you cancel (x)rather than abort i think it will download the app