Being called OLD!

At 32 I think I am too old to be called young, yet too young to be called old. Does that make me middle aged? I'm not sure I like the sounds of that just yet. o_O

Mickey said:
I graduated from High School the year you were born. That makes me ( lets see not enough fingers and toes) 61.

Well I know I'm not the youngest or the oldest here, I like to think of myself as a 'still learning' age.

"Still learning" that I don't know anything, and what I did know is probably out of date by now!

Unfortunately, everytime I learn something new, something old or important get's forgotten!

Hey Old Man

Just like the HAM radio people I use "Hey Old Man" Because my memory is failing and I have forgotten everyone,s name.:confused:

godfrey said:
You know you're old when the people around you know Controllogix but need help with the SLCs.

You know you're old when the people around you know Windows VISTA but need help with the Dos.

old-timer's disease

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we
went out to a new restaurant and it was really great I would recommend it very highly."
The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"
The first man thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... the one that's red and has thorns."
"Do you mean a rose?"
"Yes, that's the one," replied the man.
He then turned towards the
kitchen and yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?

Gerry said:
An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we
went out to a new restaurant and it was really great I would recommend it very highly."
The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"
The first man thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... the one that's red and has thorns."
"Do you mean a rose?"
"Yes, that's the one," replied the man.
He then turned towards the
kitchen and yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?

:D

Old Man and the Young Wife You see this young lad walks out of a store and sees an elderly man sitting on a bench crying. This young lad walks over to the man to check to see if he is O.k.! Young Lad: Sir, are you Okay?

Old Man: Yes, it's my birthday today (and he is still crying)

Young Lad: Wow, it's a special day for you.

Old Man.: Yes it is. I'm 82 today (and still crying.)

Young Lad: Even better, you look great for your age.

Old Man: Thank you, and I just got married (and he is still crying.)

Young Lad: Married!! Gee, that's great! 82 and married, wow! You've got a whole new life ahead of you.

Old Man: I married a 25 year old.

Young Lad: Holly Molly!! Even better.

Old Man: We have *** every day! (he's till crying)

Young Lad: I don't even have *** everyday, you lucky person you.

Old Man: Yes, I am, and I've forgotten where I lived.

...but wait - there's more

A couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay,
but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember.
Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. "Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?" he asks.
"Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?"
"Sure."
"Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?" she asks.
"No, I can remember it."
"Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so's not to forget it?"
He says, "I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries."
"I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, so you had better write it down!"
Irritated, he says, "I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!"
Then he toddles into the kitchen.
After about 20 minutes, the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs.
She stares at the plate for a moment and asks, "Where's my toast?"

nickpnh said:
I can't believe no one else got that. Now I must be 'old' at 32 to have caught the reference. Ever hear the original bbc radio broadcasts of hitchikers? It was awesome.

Fabulous! Humour didn't get much better then...

...until I found this place :ROFLMAO: