Best Practice Factorytalk Install with tied hands?

jasil

Situation: Need Factorytalk ME Installed and Studio V30-33

1- Host Server- managed by India IT (Local Admin)
2- 3 Users have Read/Write access to install/remove applications.

How can FactoryTalk be installed and not run into the dreaded FACTORYTALK LOGIN USERNAME PASSWORD ISSUE.

Machine is not hosted locally?

Any input is appreciated nothing has been installed yet.

Situation: Need Factorytalk ME Installed and Studio V30-33

1- Host Server- managed by India IT (Local Admin)
2- 3 Users have Read/Write access to install/remove applications.

How can FactoryTalk be installed and not run into the dreaded FACTORYTALK LOGIN USERNAME PASSWORD ISSUE.

Machine is not hosted locally?

Any input is appreciated nothing has been installed yet.

Can you clarify a little more?
The rockwell applications, where do you need to install them? On the server?

Also, does your company have a common factorytalk directory server? If not, you can just go ahead and install software on machines without the logon issues.

You will need admin access to install the software, no way around it. Those more experienced with VM's may chime in. Im not sure if its possible to install in a VM without admin access. Or, install in a VM on another machine and move it over.