Better DCS system ??

plant_ing

Hi all,

I have to decide for my continuously process plant the properly DCS system to renew the old one.

The most important things of my plant are:

• It can never stop, so I will need a redundant CPU system and a PLC that allow me to introduce online modifications that can be loaded to the controller without stop te system.
  • About 90 DI, 70 AI, 50 DO and 30 AO and several frequency converters, motor controls and PID loops.
  • Also would appreciate some software modules for oven control if available.
  • A field bus needed that give me detailed information from filed devices such FF, Profibus-PA, HART...
  • Our preferences are Siemens PCS7, Delta-V or Rockwell.

So, I would appreciate a lot your experience to help me to choose the best DCS for my plant requirements.
Also I would appreciate a lot if someone have a comparison table or document from those systems.

Hope to receive you help.

Best regards,