Big Thank you to entire forum

mattw

I haven’t posted much, mostly because my PLC knowledge is in its infancy. I use this forum at least 2x/week though. The search function is awesome.

Today, I was confronted with an old Tisoft program (something I was only dimly aware existed) running in a DL305 processor that I couldn’t access. Using the search on this forum, I figured out what a Tisoft program was, why it was in a DL305 and how to import it into Direct Soft in about 25 minutes.

Thanks to all who share. Eventually I might be one of those guys.

I haven’t posted much, mostly because my PLC knowledge is in its infancy. I use this forum at least 2x/week though. The search function is awesome.

Today, I was confronted with an old Tisoft program (something I was only dimly aware existed) running in a DL305 processor that I couldn’t access. Using the search on this forum, I figured out what a Tisoft program was, why it was in a DL305 and how to import it into Direct Soft in about 25 minutes.

Thanks to all who share. Eventually I might be one of those guys.

The share bit does come eventually, remember your PLC experiance may still be limited, but in other things you may well help out a lot!!