bit shift left SFTL

yeap6211

May I know where to keep more infor about this mitsubishi FX1N SFTL instruction as i want to use this SFTL in my PLC program.
The mitsubishi manual not detail enough.Thank you

--|X0|---[STLP X1 M1 K10 K1]

When X0 becomes true check the state of X1 and move that state to M1 in a stack of 10 bits(K10). Do this for 1 scan (P)
On the next operation of X0 shift left all the bits from M1 to M10 1 step (K1) and insert the state of X1 into M1

Similar Topics

I am having trouble figuring out how to track a product using a BSL instruction. The way that I have it set up is: I have an infeed eye that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone im a student from mexico and i have a problem using the ladder function BSR AND BSF (BIT Switch left and right), I use connected...
Replies
Views
hi, having abit of trouble getting the bit shift left to work in logix 5000 all is good except it wont accept my array when i verify It...
Replies
Views
hi I m trying to learn BSL and BSR. I want to clear my basics about Bit functions. Can anyone help me to understand that why do we use BSL and BSR...
Replies
Views
i am just getting started in programming the micrologix 1000 and want to do a Bit Shift Left. my question is what info do i put in the box under...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom