bootp/dhcp server

b_e33

i try to connect to driver with the bootp/dhcp server 2.3 window
and when i bush the disable bootp/dhcp button
status window tell me that i have an error 10049
i try do download the firewall but stell not connect
need help

After the MAC ID of the targeted device has been associated to a static IP address (listed within the bottom pane of the applet) wait some 15-20 seconds prior to disabling BOOTP/DHCP (the bottom applet bar will state "Connected to...when the BOOTP Server is actually connected to the device and ready to modify the default settings).

Similar Topics

I had a 1794 AENT ethernet adapter card go bad. Tried to replace and cannot seem to get the replacement to work. I've tried everything I could...
Replies
Views
Hi; To assign an IP to a device, I have installed BOOTP/DHCP server (by Rockwell). By following the instructions, I send IP to a connected...
Replies
Views
Anyone having issues with getting the BOOTP.DHCP Server working properly in Windows 7? I can't seem to detect DHCP requests from devices. It...
Replies
Views
Hardware: 1769-L32E CompactLogix Controller Connection: Ethernet from PC port to controller port Here is what I am doing and what the result...
Replies
Views
I have a couple of projects with the micrologix 1100, have posted quite a few questions on here the lau st week that have really been very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom