Bouncing 4-20 current loop with ultrasonic sensor

Oh, you're over here too LOL.

Yes, I think DanW's suggestion of more voltage should solve the problem. Add another small power supply of higher voltage or perhaps another in series just for this loop, you could try a 9V wall wart as a test.
Sounds like you're on top of it.

Radio sure makes sense for a new installation but since you already have the cable it's cheaper to fix the existing system.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a Beckhoff PLC with many AI modules. Most devices are loop powered using the same +24 VDC power as the Beckhoff Bus Coupler and all is...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC500 5/05 and we have an alarm setup to monitor the status of the Analog Inputs we have wired to a 1746-NI8. We are using 5 of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a compactlogix L35E and my analog input signals are bouncing all over. It's a 1769-IF8 card. We measured the signal at the wire going...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a analog input signal that is bouncing a bit. The PLC card is a 1769-IF8 I changed the input card filter setting from 60hz to 50hz...
Replies
Views
Hi Im new to the Micro range and 95% through a machine programming job, I'm just struggling on one task. Have a HMI and a maintained PB the a user...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom