Bristol Control Wave Designer

tturner7

I'm installing an HMI for an existing RTU. I have a spare control wave I want to dump the program into to test it before I go to site, however...

In the Control Wave designer when I go to compile the program it gives me the following error : Library CA_EFM_LIBRARY_019 has changed but not compiled yet! please compile library first.

So, The library hasn't changed... This was a live program, all I did is go in and find my variable tags... But I'm grounded and can't find any documentation supporting compiling the library.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Similar Topics

I am looking for someone that may have copy of ControlWave Designer or OpenBSI v5.9. I am looking to do some testing and from what I read there is...
Replies
Views
I am looking for someone that may have copy of ControlWave Designer or OpenBSI v5.9. I am looking to do some testing and from what I read there...
Replies
Views
Any Bristol experts here, or anyone familiar with CWM environment ? If I convert real into 2 integers in the plc (to N7:0 and N7:1) and send this...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can any one tell me on how to communicate bristol control wave plc to ifix using opc drivers in ifix...pls...its in critical stage...
Replies
Views
Ok. I've been told I need to learn (in addition to everything else) how to program Bristol RTU's with Control Wave Designer. I have been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom