button probleme in RsView32

souidi

hello friends
i have a big brobleme with my button in my scada programme
it was working very good but one day all commande are locked
scada can comunicate with the plc (slc)
and when i want to start or stop something ( button is locked )
i force bits frome the plc ( on Run mode ) and it works i can see the button pressed on scada but i can't press it or stop it
thnx

hello friends
i have a big brobleme with my button in my scada programme
it was working very good but one day all commande are locked
scada can comunicate with the plc (slc)
and when i want to start or stop something ( button is locked )
i force bits frome the plc ( on Run mode ) and it works i can see the button pressed on scada but i can't press it or stop it
thnx

We will need a little more information to be able to help you. The exact Version of RSView, OPC or DDE Server, PC Operating System, SLC Processor, and PC to PLC Communications. What kind of Button are you using, and what type of Command you have it set for. A screen capture of the Button Setup, and a PDF of the PLC Rungs controlled by the Button would be very helpful.

Stu.....

well there are some pic for more information
in the ladder programme i know that there is no problem
i try to make a new RSview project,for th same buttonand it works
the same configuration for the DDE server and all of thing
for the plc is SLC ( 1747-L551C 5/05 CPU - 16K Mem. OS501 Series C

hello,
do you have any suggetion

Image JPG files can be attached directly to your post.
I normally don't open zip files unless I know the person sending them, but your post I made an exception.

Now
Your image Nodes show you using a direct driver to your PLC
The next image sees you expecting it to be using OPC.

I am not sure but I would expect the Node option to be OPC