c3controls Smart Programmable Relays

jeffjohnvol

I have two of the c3controls smart programmable relays (900 series). (Its a main unit and an extension unit).

reference: https://www.c3controls.com/900-programmable-relays.cfm

Has anyone here had any experience with these? I know they aren't traditional PLCs, but they are programmed with ladder logic via the free software.

I have only spent an hour or two with this product and the software simulation does pretty nice. I'm struggling on some of the timing operations and still need to play with it some more, but if I get stuck and have questions I was wondering if this is a site to post my questions?

Thanks.
Jeff

Similar Topics

hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
I HAVE SMART TOUCH MS-60T-Pe MITSUBISHI HMI BUT I CANT FIND A SOFTWARE TO EDITE AND DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM IN IT.......CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am looking for a good replacement for an Omron smart relay. A customer of ours has a couple of these and they are beginning to fail. As...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have existing S7 200 smart PLC system, I don't know what software version they used to program it. I use microwin smart version 2.3 to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am fresh for Siemens. I have Smart 700 ie v3 HMI and I need the software to download/upload or configuration. How can I get the software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom