Cable extension Potentiometer

jimtech67

Has any one heard of a Cable extension Potentiometer?? And if so who makes them.

I need to measure distance of a hanging beam that is raised and lowered by a motor. I need a 0 to 10 volt output (4 - 20 ma will be ok also)

the potentiometer's cable will retract and extend like a window shade.

JIM

GO JETS

I have used Celesco also with no trouble. I have a little conceptual issue with string pots in general just from a durability standpoint. But like I said, I haven't had any trouble with the ones I have used (144" horizontal application). So I would say my concerns are unfounded.

Keith

Similar Topics

Due to mounting space I want to mount a PLC IO module flat on its side next to the PLC so need a 120mm 2x12 24pin ribbon male to female cable to...
Replies
Views
Hello all Am lokesh working in an automation company. we have project of one machine modification.in that machine a main...
Replies
Views
Is there a female to male extension cable for the PLC end of the PM02 cable used on Micrologix? I would like to set up the trainer box I've built...
Replies
Views
Happy New year everybody! I'm working on a project with a ML1400 and 7 expansion I/O modules. The issue I have is that the space in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have to connect an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1500 with a Red Lion G3 that is like 30 feet away from the PLC, using the PLC serial port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom