calculate RPM from VFD

You should be able to do it yourself. Motor Speed * 22/100 = Gearbox Input Speed. Gearbox Input Speed * 1/30 = Gearbox Output Speed.

Plug some numbers into those two equations and calculate the Gearbox Output Speed.

Now you also know that Motor Speed * Total Ratio = Gearbox Output Speed. You've already calculated Gearbox Output Speed, so you know what Total Ratio needs be to get the same answer using that equation. Do you have to add the two ratios or multiply them to arrive at the same result?

Similar Topics

Hello Forum, I am being told to implement position feedback mechanism for a Winch which does not have encoder mounted on it. I am running the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to understand a servo motion system. I want to know the motor speed in RPM at a given speed setpoint entered in a MAJ...
Replies
Views
Hello.. I need to read some pulses from an inductive sensor on an engines and then calculate the rpm and then show rpm in a E1071 panel.. how...
Replies
Views
Hi All Using rslogix 5k. I wish to calculate the rpm from the pulse this way: DI-----------------------------------move TOF.ACC to TOF_ACC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom