Calculate Speed

OBS! At 80 Hz you are far out in the field weakening area. The slip may be much bigger than calculated above.

Here is a link to Basic VFD theory.šŸ“š

Kalle

The reason I added the *disclaimer* ( if the drive is not doing anything tricky) at the bottom of my calculation is for this reason, just in case we started to enter some advanced motor control. If the motor is wound in the correct fashion it is a vaild approach to move the field weakening point, see the attached document.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to understand a servo motion system. I want to know the motor speed in RPM at a given speed setpoint entered in a MAJ...
Replies
Views
We like to know the speed of a vehicle, itā€˜s a normal car. Two photoelectric sensors (mounted only 1 meter distance from each other) are connected...
Replies
Views
hi I want to calculate speed rotation (RPM) with Omron PLC using a optical or proximity sensor. Thank You in advance
Replies
Views
Gear Reduction Box = 3.0 Drive Sprocket = 22 Teeth Driven Sprocket = 88 Teeth VFD = PowerFlex 40 I have a VFD controlling the speed of a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for a little help. I currently have an old Telemecanique TSx 17 that I need to replace. I am looking at installing an AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom