Calculations in gx iec developer

lol sorry dont know why i used add last night when i posted this up was a long day

anyway it seems like the problem I hit is just a bug or something? cause when i check the register in the entry data monitor i get the right results but when i view it in online mode all these wierd numbers keep showing up for some reason

anyway thank you all so much again :D

Similar Topics

In a safety circuit it's clear how to use sistema or similar to calculate the PL given hardware components. But how are various degrees of pure SW...
Replies
Views
I know this isn't PLC related, thanks for bearing with me. Does anyone have an excel sheet to calculate full load amps for branch circuits? Im...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any experience with calculations for SRML wire. I have searched through all the articles I can, googled it and even talked to...
Replies
Views
Hello experts, I'm making my first steps in hydraulics and recently I have come across to a very old thread in which the following task was...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a task to decipher a calculation done by one of our S7 PLC's onsite. The problem being that its in statement list, and this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom