Calibrating a Dastronic DWS 4000

JvdV

It's a bit off topic but I really need the info. So I hope that you guy's don't mind me asking.

I have two DASTRONIC DWS 4000 units. They are loadcel convertos with display.
There are a couple of more functions but this is the basic reason where our customer uses them for. :(

I know the units have to be calibrated because I used some calibration weights to check them out.

The only thing I basicly want to know at this point is witch buttons to push.
A complete manual would be the perfect sollution, but hell what's perfect in this world !

I hope one of you guy's, or ladies afcourse, can provide me with a link or explenation.

Every info is welcome !

Jurgen

A picture saysmore than a 1000 words

So I will ad a picture. Maybey they also go unther a diffrent brandname.

Any reply is welcome.

Jurgen

small_dastronic.jpg