Calling MSSQL stored procedure from InTouch

twibs

Hello, I'm trying to call the following procedure from my Intouch

Code:
    SET NOCOUNT ON;
    delete from dbo.RoadmapTemp
    insert into dbo.RoadmapTemp
    select * from dbo.Roadmap

Which clears the data in table and writes new ones on it.

The following query work when used from the SQL server management studio

Code:
exec [9913EMS].dbo.RoadmapToTemp

But when trying to use it in InTouch I don't see any problems, but no results either.

Code:
SQLSetStatement(ConnectionId, "exec [9913EMS].dbo.RoadmapToTemp" );

SQLExecute(ConnectionId, "", StatementID);

I tried it with prepare statement also, but no use. Also it seems to require the "", in the middle, since leaving it out only results in "cannot mix string".

Any ideas.

No need. It was an permission error in the database end. Added execute permissions and voila.

Too much thinking, forgot to follow the execute statement SQLresult. Doh...