Can anyone help on a SLC 5/03 issue??

kgbrown36

I have a Allen Bradley DTAM Plus connected to a SLC 5/03 through the DH-485 port. Can I connect my laptop to the SLC 5/03 RS-232 port while the DTAM is connected?? And if so will the 1747-CP3 be the cable I need to make the connection? or do I need something in between the two??
Thanks Ken

I'm pretty sure you can connect with the DTAM connected. I'm not sure of the cable part number, but any 9-pin cable should work with a null modem attached, I think.

Similar Topics

this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to figure out how to create / write / delete a .csv file on the SD card of an Allen Bradley PLC. There is a sample project...
Replies
Views
I have attached a picture. I just need to know if the option I've chosen is the correct one and if possible an explanation too. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom