can i produce sound using IFIX alarm event ??

wwoops

why they have so many packages geez why dont they just make one IFIX package with everything... I think AAM is not a part of HMI/SCADA - iFIX package it is a part of IHistorain and when i log in there was a message taht the deveolper package require contract.

oh well I will see how i could get that..

Thanks for the link bud:)

You may try U.C.ME-OPC from Control-See Software Solutions. See www.controlsee.com. You may attach wave file to alarms. The wave files will be played when the alarm is generated. U.C.ME can also dial to any phone and play the wave file.
In addition you may send the alarm text to cell phone, pager, email etc..
A fully functional evaluation version can be downloaded at www.controlsee.com.
Mike

haha

thanks for the info but i am done with that job :)

finished my coop and cant really test it :( no PLC. now back to studies doing some NANO-tech stuff :p