Can i remote from one station to another station?

skynet88

Hi,

I'm using [FONT=&quot]RSLogix 5000 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]software.

May i know how to remote from one station to another station?
I just need to take data of temperature and Pressure transmittor reading.

The link of each station using ring concept .this is image of the ring link.

ring.png

Anyone can guide me how to do remote monitoring?

thanks
[/FONT]

You can add input modules to both processors, so that they both receive the data from the module.

Just make sure that the configuration data for the module is identical in both projects (use Copy/Paste in the I/O configuration).

The Input module Produces the data (multicast), and any number of connected processors can Consume the I tag.

The important word there is "connected", which only occurs if the processor successfully sends the configuration tag to the module. The module accepts multiple connections to processors whose configuration data is the same as it already has.

Edit : you may need to add the communication modules to the project so that you can add the Input modules - ask if you need more help....