Can not install MELSOFT IQ Works.

BClark4

I have had issues installing the MELSOFT IQ Works software on my computer. To begin I ran setup.exe on the first disk and all of the software seemed to install normally. When attempting to install disks 2 through 5 though I was greated with the attached scree. This screen comes up whether attempting to install or uninstall the software even in safe boot mode. does anyone know any workaround or have any experience with this? I can not factory reset my computer and lose all of my other software.

melsoft issue.JPG

Are you running the installation with admin rights? I've had this issue if I didn't have admin rights.