Can PanelView Plus store trend points in memory card

ckchew666

Hi,

I notice that the PanelView Plus has memeory slot, something like our pcmcia slot. I'd like to ask if it's possible to store TREND data in that memory card in a nicely tabluated format?

Thx.

Yes, you can. As you can store data in remote PC.
Havent needed/tested yet, but it must work.
That's one of their selling argument.
CF card is needed

Careful, the data from PV+ is stored in a binary formay, not "a nicely tabluated format". (It's really intended for use with the PV+ trend). You need to download a utility from Rockwell to convert it to .dbf format.

Go to their knowledge base and search for A21053. There's a further utility to make it more readable in Excel, search for A2728554.

Similar Topics

I have come to the conclusion that ME datastore plus is not very reliable at doing what it is supposed to do. Please prove me wrong so that I can...
Replies
Views
i need help in getting Datastor plus to create the log file in the location as configure the activex object. i have an existing project that i...
Replies
Views
Long story short, I have several of these panelview plus 1000. they are interchangeable, so the programming is all the same. every so often when...
Replies
Views
I added the DataStore active x to the FactoryTalk View 8.0 and have a problem with setting the path for the log file. from browsing other threads...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I need some help how to store tags value to a CompactFlash, in CSV or TXT format, I never tried it before, I am using this system...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom