Can RsView Messenger send SMS?

hhuong

Hi All,

I want to know if RsView Messenger able to send SMS to cell phone? Does anyone ever try this method before?

Herbert

You may use U.C.ME-OPC alarm notification software. It is easy to use and offers good functionality. It uses OPC (or DDE) to connect to any OPC server or SCADA/HMI software that supports OPC or DDE server functionality.

Alerts may be sent via: Email, SMS, Phone(Voice), Fax, Multimedia and WAP. It may also be used to analyze your alarms and understand the root cause of the alarms.

You may also send SMS commands from your cell phone to U.C.ME-OPC to change or query tag values(analog/digital).

See www.controlsee.com . A fully functional evaluation version can be downloaded.

Similar Topics

Hi All I have downloaded the manual on "Using RSView32 Messenger with RSView SE". In order to use messenger you have to install RSView32...
Replies
Views
I use RSView messenger to email plant status to supervisors etc. I embed SLC string values and numerics into the email. This has worked fine for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I try to send alarm notification through email in RsView32. I think my RsView Messenger Destination is set up correctly and also have MS...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how or used the e-mail function with RSView Messenger? Client doesn't want to install an e-mail utility (lotus notes) on their server...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom