can't establish communication

hi guys,
i've got a siemens CPU 312-1AE14-0AB0 and when power-up the SF red light turns on. tried to reset the CPU via the MRES switch but still remain and the STOP light indicator keep on flashing. trying to reset via pc but problem is i cannot establish communication. am using the TIA portal software (starter).

anybody encountered this? any help is much appreciated

valski::site::eek:

Similar Topics

I have Bailey infi 90 DCS system The composer (EWS) was unable to establish communication with ICI . I got this error message anyone has any...
Replies
Views
Good day Programmers I have a RSTi-EP CPE100 Standalone Controller from Emerson as well as a STXMBE001 (MODBUS TCP/IP) as a Modbus communication...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a PanelView Plus 600 panel and a Honeywell C200 controller. The task is to connect them for joint work. FTView Studio 6.10 software is...
Replies
Views
Hi; We have Allen Bradley Power Flex750 inverter drive. I want to establish communication between Laptop and drive for which I have a set of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need to establish the communication with two differents PLC platforms (Siemens S7 400 and Micrologix 1400) for a project. We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom