Can't open an eplan project

radumur

Hi,
I installed EPLAN P8 1.9 and I can't open an "zw1" file. I can make a new project but I can't open a backup project with zw1 extension.
When I try to open I receive S332001 error " The function "Restore project" cannot be performed because of the settings defined in the rights management module" and error S336001 "Error running the command line action RstRestoreDialogShow /RESTORE: (the location of the file project.zw1) /Open:YES".
I try to open in beginner mode and in expert mode. The same result.

Please help me with an advice because I need to open the file to make a few modification and I won't to make the project from the beginning.

Thank you in advance!

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG