What software to open quantum 434 12A backup

hewking

hi All
Can you please help me to find the right software to open Zip backup of 434 12A PLC?
Any major steps I need to know when opening?
Regards

.DCF is one of the extensions used by ProWorx - there should be a bunch of files with the same name and different extensions.

You can open it with ProWorx NXT (the really old Windows 984 software) or ProWorx 32 (the pretty old Windows 984 software). You should be able to import it into Concept (the really old Schneider IEC software) or Unity / EcoStruxure Control Expert (one of the current Schneider IEC software packages).

What are you trying to do with the file?

thanks for reply
i would like to validate the backup before simple mods. I would like to see it compile, symbols etc
Provorx nxt opened it but thus software is acient i wonder if converting to unity us harmless and worth the risk?